HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Share

    Poll

    Is carpet a sexy beast?

    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 5 ]
    71% [71%] 

    Total Votes: 7
    avatar
    carpetmuncher

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  carpetmuncher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 pm

    It's not unusual to be LOVED by CARPETMUNCHER!!!
    avatar
    Seraphina

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  Seraphina on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 pm

    Hi ;P
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Rawr o.o

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

    What should i rate you.......
    avatar
    carpetmuncher

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  carpetmuncher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 pm

    Bah, i dunno. I just thought polls were cool
    avatar
    geezlaweez

    Posts : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  geezlaweez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 pm

    well........um............HELL NAH!!!
    avatar
    carpetmuncher

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  carpetmuncher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 pm

    Thanks guys.
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Loool

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 pm

    CalicoKitten wrote:What should i rate you.......
    It wasn;t a question to you i was being sarcastic rofl. btw wanna sate for EE haha.
    avatar
    carpetmuncher

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  carpetmuncher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm

    CalicoKitten wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:What should i rate you.......
    It wasn;t a question to you i was being sarcastic rofl. btw wanna sate for EE haha.
    I just got out of a long term relationship..
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 pm

    carpetmuncher wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:What should i rate you.......
    It wasn;t a question to you i was being sarcastic rofl. btw wanna sate for EE haha.
    I just got out of a long term relationship..
    LMFAO i ment in EE eden eternal dumb ass rofllmfao
    avatar
    carpetmuncher

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  carpetmuncher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

    CalicoKitten wrote:
    carpetmuncher wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:What should i rate you.......
    It wasn;t a question to you i was being sarcastic rofl. btw wanna sate for EE haha.
    I just got out of a long term relationship..
    LMFAO i ment in EE eden eternal dumb ass rofllmfao

    Yeah I know, was just messing. I have a date for EE OB already, sorry. A man from my own country.
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:43 pm

    carpetmuncher wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:
    carpetmuncher wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:What should i rate you.......
    It wasn;t a question to you i was being sarcastic rofl. btw wanna sate for EE haha.
    I just got out of a long term relationship..
    LMFAO i ment in EE eden eternal dumb ass rofllmfao

    Yeah I know, was just messing. I have a date for EE OB already, sorry. A man from my own country.
    Lmfao ewwwww have fun with that ^^
    avatar
    geezlaweez

    Posts : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  geezlaweez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:54 pm

    CalicoKitten wrote:
    carpetmuncher wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:
    carpetmuncher wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:What should i rate you.......
    It wasn;t a question to you i was being sarcastic rofl. btw wanna sate for EE haha.
    I just got out of a long term relationship..
    LMFAO i ment in EE eden eternal dumb ass rofllmfao

    Yeah I know, was just messing. I have a date for EE OB already, sorry. A man from my own country.
    Lmfao ewwwww have fun with that ^^
    i need someone for ob so i can get the 10% exp and the relationship gifts that you can receive. hopefully we dont make this into a real reltaionship because i have a girlfriend who gets really jealous when i talk to other girls lol.
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    looool

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

    loool greez ill be that girl since im ever so nice ^^ lol
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Cooookies

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

    I'm doing this for the XP too none seriousl lol.
    avatar
    geezlaweez

    Posts : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  geezlaweez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

    yay!!! thats great news on both of our parts.
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Haha

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm

    Yeaaah it sure is i'm going to be online as soon as OB starts which is like 30mins
    avatar
    geezlaweez

    Posts : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  geezlaweez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 pm

    CalicoKitten wrote:Yeaaah it sure is i'm going to be online as soon as OB starts which is like 30mins
    same what name will you have in OB and also what server will you be on?
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Weeee

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

    geezlaweez wrote:
    CalicoKitten wrote:Yeaaah it sure is i'm going to be online as soon as OB starts which is like 30mins
    same what name will you have in OB and also what server will you be on?
    It will be CalicoKitten
    avatar
    geezlaweez

    Posts : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  geezlaweez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 pm

    ok i'll make sure to add you once the game releases
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    ...

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 pm

    Yours going to be the same? GeezlaWeez?
    avatar
    geezlaweez

    Posts : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  geezlaweez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 pm

    yep its gonna stay as geezlaweez
    avatar
    CalicoKitten

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    ..

    Post  CalicoKitten on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

    Whaaat the helllll wont let me get into the game yet and it's 10:08pm D=
    avatar
    geezlaweez

    Posts : 13
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-15

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  geezlaweez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:14 pm

    i know now its friggin 10:13 and its too late for those on the eastern time zone. The GMs keep promising us stuff but it never comes true.

    Sponsored content

    Re: HAAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:18 pm