Cake Guild - Eden Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Open Beta!

Corset
    Corset
    Admin

Open Beta! Empty Open Beta!

Post  Corset Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Open beta will start Wednesday (today). And servers will open up at 7pm PDT.
    Aeria team provided us with this link that will tell you what time that will be in your timezone.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=15&year=2011&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=283

For the official announcement: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1238939

Edit: Cake is now formed in Aquamarine server

Cake in OB -
    If they decide to keep the same server names as Closed Beta. Cake will be once again in Aquamarine server.
    If they decide to give new server names... Cake will be on the first server on the list. (Once servers are up later this evening I will edit this post with the server name)

I plan on creating the guild as soon as possible, so any donations will be appreciated. Altho if I get 4 members to start with me asap. once we hit level 20 we should be able to have enough gold between us to start the guild.

Hope to see you guys in game, I'm so excited!

Last edited by Corset on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    CalicoKitten
    CalicoKitten

Open Beta! Empty Rawwwr

Post  CalicoKitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Oooh my god i can't wait i'm sooo excited!, it's going to be 10pm for me but i will level like crazy!, btw this is FlawlessKitten <3
    carpetmuncher
    carpetmuncher

Open Beta! Empty Re: Open Beta!

Post  carpetmuncher Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Hey im staying up for it and will be leveling all day every day until saturday probably. So yeah, I look forward to seeing you all.

I will be playing on channel 6, with alot of people from VOIT (the chat program Radcall)..its like the unofficial eden eternal chat program server. Some gs's go on ther. if you want to come chat,

Download Raidcall and:
    Server ID:824337
    Server Name: Eden Eternal Unofficial
    Password: alpaca
    geezlaweez
    geezlaweez

Post  geezlaweez Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

hey does any1 wanna start up a party for when ob begins. it'll be a grind fest so i advise that you get plenty of sleep beforehand. if you want to join me just add GeezLaWeez once the game begins.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:21 am